Saturday, September 21, 2024

Norway

We took a 3 week trip to Norway June 2024.  It's a very beautiful place to visit.  I am posting pictures, video, and information on this blog - we saw many things on the trip so it might be a while until I finish putting things here.  I brought my fiddle along on the trip and played it in many amazing places!


- Lofoten Islands, and Nusfjord.  Then climbing up Festvågtind - Traveling in Norway from Evenes through Hinnøya, Sandtorgholmen, Tjeldsundet,Vesterålen islands, Lofoten Islands and Nusfjord.  Then climbing up Festvågtind in the Lofoten Islands by Henningsvær.  Video of the trip and hike.

- Preikestolen - Pulpit Rock Hike - I edited a video, posted lots of pictures and wrote up about the amazing Preikestolen.


- Skjolden and the Sognefjorden - Video of the Sognefjorden and me fiddling for Lithuanian dancers in Skjolden Norway by the Sognefjorden


- Feigefossen Waterfall - I have a short video and hike information for the Feigefossen Waterfall right here


You can watch all my Norway videos without ads on on my Norway Video Page - click here

My other travel sites and books are at BuffaloDaveTravel.blogspot.com - my music is at BuffaloDaveMusic.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Norway

We took a 3 week trip to Norway June 2024.  It's a very beautiful place to visit.  I am posting pictures, video, and information on this...